GPSC Result 2012 – GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Exam Result 2012 | GPSC Result 2012
GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar examination was held in 22-1-2012. There are 948 vacancies are available in GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar recruitment 2012 and GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar examination results yet to be announced so candidates who took this exams have to wait for officially declared.
Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar results 2012 will be announced on official website of GPSC.
As soon as GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar examination Results will be released on official website we will update link for GPSC results 2012.
So stay tune with us for the latest updates on GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar exams results 2012.
As per the provision of the Constitution of India formation of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has been made on 01-05-1960. Following functions have been entrusted to the Gujarat Public Service Commission under Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
1. To conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the State.
2. To advise on –
1. The matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State;
2. The principles to be followed in making appointments to civil services of the State and granting promotions, transfers from one service to another and the suitability of candidates for such appointments, promotions and transfers;
3. All the disciplinary matters affecting the Government servants,
4. The claims of reimbursements of legal expenses incurred by Government Servants in defending themselves in legal proceedings initiated against them for the act done or purported to be done by them while executing their duty;
5. The claims for granting injury-pensions to Government Servants; and
6. Any other matters that may be referred to the Commission by His Execellancy the Governor.
For more information regarding GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Exam Results 2012 visit GPSC Official Website.