AP PGECET PG Courses Admission Notification 2012
Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test PGECET:
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is a AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch / M. Tech. / M. Plg. / Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses for the academic year 2012-2013 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P., Hyderabad.
The main objective of PGECET-2012 is to identify at the state level, meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to Post Graduate programmes in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, Graduate level Pharm-D (PB) and Planning, also to serve as bench mark for normalization of the Under Graduate Engineering education in the State.
Some information about AP PGECET PG Courses Admission Notification 2012 :
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is conducted in three zones across the state. The zones and corresponding examination centers (tentative) where the Test will be held are:
Zone1 : Hyderabad
1. JNTU College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
2. University College of Engineering (A), Osmania University, Hyderabad-500007
3. Other centers at Hyderabad and/or other zones to be identified at later dates.
1. Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
1. Sri Venkateswara University College o f Engineering, Tirupati
Important Dates for online Application Procedure :
- Date of commencement of submission of Online applications : 14.03.2012
- Last Date for submission of Online applications Without late fee : 23.04.2012
- With a late fee of Rs 500 : 05.05.2012
- With a late fee of Rs 2000 : 14.05.2012
- Date of Entrance Test : 08.06.2012 to 11.06.2012
Eligibility Criteria :
1. The candidate should of Indian Nationality.
2. The Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
3. The Candidate should satisfy the local/ non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission.
4. Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
For more information regarding Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) 2012 Notification visit the given below link or visit the AP PGECET Official Website.