Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment Project 2012 For The Post Of Officers (Scale I, II and III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Sponsored by Punjab National Bank was established under Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976 and by Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Economic affairs and Banking Division notification no. F. No. 1(1) 2006-RRB dated 10.02.2006 by amalgamating four RRBs viz. Bhojpur Rohtas Gramin Bank, Magadh Gramin Bank, Nalanda Gramin Bank and Patliputra Gramin Bank.
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the posts in Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-III), Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officer Junior Management
Grade (Scale-I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Details Of Vacancies :
- Officer MMG Scale III : 03
- Officer MMG Scale II : 59
- Officer JMG Scale I : 123
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 211
Important Dates :
- Starting date of on line registration : 15-02-2012
- Last date for on line registration : 15-03-2012
- Starting Date For Fee Deposit : 15-02-2012
- Last Date For Fee Deposit : 15-03-2012
- Last Date For Reprint : 15-03-2012
Application Procedure :
Eligible Applicants can make on-line application through the link provided to official website www.mbgbpatna.com in the prescribed format from 15-02-2012.
Please note that the last date for submission of on-line application is 15-03-2012.
Important Links :
- Download Challan for the Post of Officers( Scale I, II and III )
- Download Challan for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Apply Online Application.
For more info. please visit official website.