CMAT 2013 Online Registration | CMAT 2013-14 Second Test Notification | CMAT Application Details
AICTE – All India Council for Technical Education released a notification for the National level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for the admission in to various recognized management colleges in the country.
AICTE has now decided to conduct CMAT twice a year and the current notification is the second one for the academic year 2013-14.
The candidates who have already appeared in CMAT (First Test) may also appear for Second Test and better of two scores will be used for admission for 2013-14.
CMAT 2013-14 Second Test Details:
Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate courses can make CMAT online Application.
CMAT 2013-14 Second Test Fee:
- For General/OBC : Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable
- For SC/ST/PD : Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable
How to register:
Registration online from 1st November, 2012 to 2nd January, 2013 on AICTE official website.
Important dates of CMAT 2013-14 :
- Registration to begin: 01.11.2012
- Last Date for Online Registration: 02.01.2013
- Print out of Hall ticket: 11.02.2013
- Computer based test dates: 21.02.2013 to 25.02.2013 (Test Timings 9.30 am – 12.30 pm 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm)
- CMAT 2013-14 Second Test result: 13.03.2013
- Print out of Score Cards: 13.03.2013 to 13.04.2013
CMAT 2013-14 Second Test Helpline number: 022-40679404
Fax Number: 022-25814283
Phone support availability: 1st November, 2012 to 13th April 2013 (24X7)
For more information regarding CMAT 2013-14 Second Test Notification visit AICTE official website.