HPCL Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment 2013 | HPCL Graduate Engineers Recruitment Through GATE- 2013 Notification | HPCL Graduate Trainee Engineers Jobs Notification
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation, a Mega Integrated Oil Refining and Marketing Company released a Recruitment Notification for Engineer jobs. Candidates who have applied for GATE- 2013 can only apply for these jobs. Selection will be based on GATE 2013 Score.
HPCL with its performance oriented culture and well-rounded peoples‟ policies has won several prestigious awards like the “Forecourt Retailer of the Year” Award 2011, by Star Retailer Awards, “Golden Peacock HR Excellence Award” for the year 2011, the “CIO 100” Award by IDG, for the sixth consecutive year for innovation use of IT to deliver value and many others.
HPCL Graduate Trainee Engineers Jobs Details:
Post Name : Graduate Engineer
Total Post : 250 Vacancies
Education Qualification : Graduation in Engineering follows divisions with 60% marks. (Relaxation is there for reserved candidates)
- Electronics & Telecommunications
Selection Procedure : Based on GATE 2013 score.
How to apply :
Apply Online through HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM official website.
Important Dates :
- GATE Online Application Process Commences from: 1st September 2012
- Last Date to apply Online: 30th September 2012
- HPCL application process commences from 24th December 2012
- HPCL Online applications date ends on 14th February 2013
- GATE 2013 online exam on: 20th January 2013
- GATE 2013 offline exam on: 10th February 2013
For more information regarding HPCL Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment 2012 visit the given below notification link or visit HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM official website.
HPCL Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment 2012 Notification Link :