Dr.NTR University MBBS/BDS Admission Notification 2012 | AP MBBS/BDS 2012-13 Admission Notification | MBBS Admissions in Andhra Pradesh
The Government of Andhra Pradesh established its first University of Health Sciences fulfilling the recommendations of several committees. Thuda from 1 November 1986. After the death of its founder the University was named after him as NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, with effect from February 1998.
- Candidate should be an Indian National or a person of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card holders and should satisfy the local or non-local status in AP.
- Candidate should have passed in 10+2 with Science subjects with 50% marks (OC), For BC/SC/ST candidates marks should not less thean 40% and OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks.
- Candidates should have qualified EAMCET 2012.
- 1. JNTU, Hyderabad
- 2. Andhra University Campus, Visakhapatnam
- 3. NTR University of Health Sciences Administrative Building, Vijayawada
- 4. Old MBA Building, S.V.University.
- Counseling starts from 20th July 2012 at 9.00 AM and closes on 27th July 2012.
Students need not to submit any application forms for these courses.
For more information regarding Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences Admission visit Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences official website.