Canara Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2012 Notification | Canara Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2012 Apply Online
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with over 3600 branches, invites ON-LINE APPLICATIONS, only from candidates who are qualified and holding a valid Common Written Examination-CLERK-2011-12 score card issued by IBPS, for recruitment to the post of Probationary Clerks.
Eligible candidates, who are holding a valid IBPS CWE-CLERK-2011-12 Score Card with the scores stipulated in this advertisement, are requested to apply ON-LINE through Canara Bank’s website. No other means / mode of Application will be accepted.
Canara Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2012 Details:
- Post Name : Probationary Clerks
- Total Post vacancies : 2000 Posts
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for on-line Application Registration : 18.06.2012
- Last Date for on-line Application Registration : 01.07.2012
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges : 18.06.2012 to 01.07.2012
Age Limit : 18 years to 28 years as on 01.08.2011
For more information regarding Canara bank 2000 Posts of Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2012 from given below link or visit Canara Bank official website.
You can direct apply online here for Canara Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2012.