APSRTC Announced Written Test Result of Post of Junior Assistant (Finance) 2012
APSRTC Junior Assistant – Finance exam Results 2012 & APSRTC Junior Assistant written exam results
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) today released Junior Assistant exam results online.
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation APSRTC declared the written test results for the post of JUNIOR ASSISTANT FINANCE whom recruitment examination was held on 18.12.2011. Now the list is made available by the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) on their website.
All the candidates short listed for interview provisionally have to attend this office as per the dates shown against their names along with the following original certificates.
- SSC certificate.
- Basic qualification certificate i.e., the certificate by virtue of which they are eligible for the post.
- Basic Qualification Marks list of each year.
- Consolidated Marks Memo.
- Additional qualification certificates if any.
- Caste/Community Certificate issued by the Competent Authority only. Integrated Caste /Community Certificate to be produced. In case of others the certificate should not have been obtained later than 6 months.
- NCC certificate if any.
- Sports Certificate if any.
- School Study Certificate (4th to 10th std) / Residence Certificate as the case may be in the prescribed proforma shown below (Format A/B).
- Ex-servicemen Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen applied and claiming age relaxations.
- Directing letter for APSRTC departmental employees from the Unit Officer along with the information on Dt of Appointment and Dt of Regularisation.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate in respect of candidates with physical disabilities.
- Identity Proof (Format-C)
- Copy of Application submitted Online (PDF Document)
If you are eligible for the interview than don’t forget any of the above documents.
Check out your APSRTC Results – 2012 online from here and you also read all the details carefully.
The list also provide out the list of successful candidates along with the date of verification of documents. Eligible candidates should take all the original documents along with at the time of interviews to verify.