Apply For Head Teachers Aptitude Test (HTAT) 2012 Online
Education Department of Gujarat most recently introduced the actual notification concerning the Head Teachers Aptitude Test (HTAT) 2012 as well as Primary Principal Recruitment 2012. All of the applicants who are going to consist of the Teachers Aptitude Test (HTAT) with regard to year 2012. With regard to the notification links are shown} listed below.
For Gujarat Head Teachers Recruitment 2012, 60% is minimum to qualify and minimum 50% in each subject.
Gujarat State Government released Head Teachers Aptitude Test (HTAT) 2012 and Primary Principal Recruitment 2012.
How To Apply For Gujarat Head Teachers
Candidates who what to apply for Gujarat State Government released Head Teachers Aptitude Test (HTAT) 2012 and Primary Principal Recruitment 2012, need to fill online application form in English language only which will available on official website from Dt. 01/02/2012 2.00 PM to Dt. 10/02/2012 3.00 PM. Follow below steps to apply.
- Open http://ojas.guj.nic.in
- Find “Apply Online” and click on that.
- Now click on Apply Now for Head Teachers Aptitude Test (HTAT) for Primary School and fill all required details in English.
- Save you application after filling all details.
You need to fill personal details, educational details and experience details to appear in the test. You will get the detailed enrollment notice and how to apply for HTAT-2012 from http://ojas.guj.nic.in
Some important instructions for Online application
- Scanned recent Photograph in jpg format and should be less than 10 kb
- Scanned signature in jpg format and should be less than 10 kb
- Exam Fees : For General Category Rs. 350/- and for SC, ST, SEBC, PH Rs.250/- which you need to pay at any State Bank Of India branch via SBI Pay sleep downloaded during the online application time.
Update : Online application for HTAT 2012 is now opens and you can apply from this direct link of ojas.guj.nic.in.