Panjab CET 2012 online form submission | CET Panjab online form submission process started | Panjab CET Online Application
Online procedure for submission of application form for various courses for Panjab CET 2012 has been started by the Panjab University.
Candidates who want to take admission in BDS, MBBS, BSc Hons, Diploma, LLB Hons., LLB Integrated and many other courses can apply for CET 2012 to get admissions to various esteemed colleges throughout Panjab for these courses. Panjab CET 2012 will be executed on 27-05-2012.
Important Dates for CET 2012 :
- Online Registration starts on : March 21, 2012
- Online Registration for Fee Deposit closes on : April 23, 2012 4:00 p.m.
- Last date for Submission of Online Form : April 24, 2012 5:00 p.m.
- Download your Admit Card after : May 7, 2012
- Date of holding Entrance Test : May 27, 2012
- Tentative date during which the result may be declared by the University : June 6, 2012 to June 8, 2012
How to apply :
Forapplying CET 2012 candidates need to follow steps mentioned below:
1. Create a new candidate account by visiting given below link:
2. Take the print out of Bank slip and deposit fee against your registration form no in the bank. You will be given your Journal Number and Bank Branch Code which you need to enter in your CET candidate account to verify that your fee has been deposited.
3. Now complete your remaining form and fill in the subjects you are appearing for and upload your scanned Passport size photograph and signature.
4. After all is done, wait for May 7 2012 to download your Admit card for the CET 2012 exam going to be held on 27 May 2012 which will be conducted by Panjab University Chandigarh.
For more information regarding Panjab CET 2012 Online Application visit Panjab CET official website.