Canara Bank to Hire Probationary Officers
It has been found that as number of branches increases bank needs more staff, before 2 days Punjab National Bank posted the recruitment notice of 775 Management Trainees In JMG Scale-I on their website and now Canara Bank to hire 2000 probationary officers.
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office within Bangalore and pan India presence with more than 3500 branches, invites online applications, from candidates who’re qualified and holding a valid Common Written Examination-PO/MT-2011-12 score card issued by IBPS, for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Requirement To Apply Online For Probationary Officer Post In Canara Bank
- Age : Candidates with the age of Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years can apply online.
- Qualification : Graduation with 60% marks [SC/ST/PWD candidates – Graduation with 55% marks] and Should have valid IBPS Score Card obtained in Common Written Examination [CWE] for Probationary Officers [POs] / Management Trainees [MTs] 2011-12.
- Computer Knowledge : Operating & working knowledge in computer systems will be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either own or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
- Language : The candidates should have working knowledge of Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
This is a great opportunity for the people who are looking bank jobs as there is total 2000 post available for Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
Qualified candidate needs to pay application fee and intimation charges, Rs. 100 for General and Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD which is non refundable. Candidates can pay these fees either by Payment Challan (Download from here) or through NEFT in any other Bank. You can get all details from the official announcement from the bank’s website.
Important Date For Canara Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2012.
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges From 30th January 2012 to 15th February 2012 (both days inclusive)
- Opening Date for on-line registration on Website: 30th Jan 2012
- Closing Date for on-line registration on Website 15th Feb 2012
Don’t miss and apply for the job in bank today.