IOB PO Recruitment 2012
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment March 2012 | IOB PO Recruitment 2012 | 1500 PO jobs at Indian Overseas Bank
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is inviting Online Application From Indian Citizens For The Post of Probationary Officers (PO).
Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over
India and abroad invites On-line applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale – I, who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Probationary Officers/Management Trainees conducted by IBPS in Sept / Nov 2011 and obtained a valid IBPS CWE-PO/MT-2011 Score Card and who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in this notification below.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment March 2012 Information :
Post : Probationary Officers (PO)
Total No. of Vacancies : 1500 Posts
Scale of Pay : Rs. 14500-25700/- PM
Age Limit : Minimum Age 21 Years And Maximum Age 30 Years
Education Qualification :
- Graduation with minimum 60% Marks.(55% Marks for SC/ST/PC category)
- Computer literacy shall be an essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess before or acquire within six months of joining the Bank.
- Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is a desirable qualification besides the above entry level qualification
Application Fees : Rs. 200/- And Rs. 50/- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates
How To Apply : Eligible Candidates Can Apply online Form official website of IOB On Or Before 19 April 2012.
Important Dates for IOB PO Recruitment 2012 :
- Opening Date For Online Apply Application Form : 30-03-2012
- Closing Date For Online Submit Application Form : 19-04-2012
- Payment of Application Fee / Postage charge : from 30-03-2012 TO 19-04-2012
- Tentiative Date of Interview : May / June 2012
For more information regarding IOB PO Recruitment 2012 visit given below link or visit Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Official Website.